Loki Season 2 Discussion - Spoilers

Just 8 more hours and we get the 1st of 6 episodes for season 2. Is everyone excited? Also, if anyone wants to add the trailers here, go for it, as I won't have the chance to link in anything before the show starts tonight.

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Tom Hiddleston and Owen Wilson are so good together. I am looking forward to 6 more episodes of oddness and fun. :)

pukunui

Legend
Oh, man, that was amazing! What a fantastic start. I'm really looking forward to watching the rest of this. Even with just this one episode, it helps make more sense of how the whole thing fits into the MCU as well, which I could not quite figure out based on the first season alone.

Ryujin

Legend
That time travel scene where he remembered things was amazing.
I wonder if that was foreshadowing something? It sets the standard that the subjective time between when you've travelled and have done something, is the objective time, for those who remain, before the thing gains traction in 'current' reality. How much time you have to fix something, before it's done and dusted?

EDIT - Also, Mobius will apparently be visiting OB in the past, at some point. Maybe more than once, based on remembering it differently?

MarkB

Legend
EDIT - Also, Mobius will apparently be visiting OB in the past, at some point. Maybe more than once, based on remembering it differently?
I took that part to be more a reference to Mobius's multiple memory erasures, as they'd been discussing them just prior - i.e. Mobius visited OB in both OB's and his past, but Mobius doesn't remember it because he subsequently had his memories erased.

Ryujin

Legend
I took that part to be more a reference to Mobius's multiple memory erasures, as they'd been discussing them just prior - i.e. Mobius visited OB in both OB's and his past, but Mobius doesn't remember it because he subsequently had his memories erased.
I did to, at first, but then started to question that assumption.

Remove ads