Long Live the Queen (all groups) [Boddynock judging] Completed

Ximix

First Post
Seeing that the group is victorious, if a bit rushed, Ximix will aid anyone that shows need and make sure nobody gets overwhelmed by the smoke as they hasten out of the dark shaft.

Amaury

First Post
Jallembo's smile broadens as the Queen falls on the ground. However it doesn't long as the smoke develops in the room.

"Quick! Let's gather some proofs and bring them back outside." he shouts helping who ever.

Robichaud

Explorer
Jamilee allows herself to relax.. fractionally. She wraps one of the sashes of her outfit around her nose and mouth, and mumbles through it to whoever happens to be nearby. "Well, that was easy, hnh? Only two near-deaths! Good thing even the bigger ants are just stupid."

Trailing off, she goes about finding her shield and shortsword first. If the smoke hasn't grown too thick to be dangerous after that yet, she'll help Krindorf saw off a bit of queen by way of trophy. Dirty work, but since she's covered in blood, soot, dirt and bug guts anyway.. " 'Ere now, no need to be subtle. It's not like we're chirurgeons.."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Chopitoff!" Krindorf roars and finally gets one of the queens big mandibles, then he says "This filling with smoke! Run! Or we'll choke like fools!"

Phoenix8008

First Post
Saithnar helps gather the proof they need while covering his mouth with one hand. He also procures a small piece of the queens shell from the are he froze with his ray. Placing this in his belt pouch, he then moves with the group to exit the mines before the air is gone. "Indeed." Saithnar agrees with Krindorf and the others advising haste in exiting.

Quint doesn't have as much problem breathing yet since he's closer to the floor. "Yes!! Payday is here!" he exclaims while ripping off an antenna that might serve well as a back-scratcher. After that he moves along with the others to get out.

B4cchus

Explorer
You all collect bits and pieces rom the ants and hurry out of the cave before the smoke chokes you. A bit back in the mine where the smoke is diminished to a foul smell you gather your breath and continue onwards.
(ooc: outside I presume?)

Ximix

First Post
Ximix emerges from the tunnels blinking at the light of day, he tries to treat anyone who has inhaled smoke and does a quick head-count...

Dargon

First Post
when the sky is above them again a drained but otherwise clean and unharmed Nura looks back at the entrance. "That was something, I can't wait until I can get a proper bath again."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Ye little butterfly, go kiss some plants, HA! Tha taint of this battle will remain with me fer some time Ah' tell ya! HA!" Krindorf says to the elf, before dusting dirt form his blond hair. "But not this one"

Amaury

First Post
"Ahh! A bit more breathable!.. " says Jallembo still excited by the fight.

He gathers his stuff and checks how the smoke is doing. As everyone talks of going, having a bath and so on, Jallembo develops a different idea: "Hum, actually, I say we go back in! Well maybe we should rest first, but I don't know about you, but I find this ant "colony" rather small in numbers... I cannot believe a dozen of ants have ran havoc in the neighbourhood... Any volunteers?"

Remove ads