• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Long Live the Queen (all groups) [Boddynock judging] Completed

B4cchus

Explorer
As the evening grows older Hans and the teamster leave the commonroom and head to the large room which has been reserved for the members of this expedition.

The next morning a good breakfast awaits you in the commonroom. After everybody has finished this meal Hans asks for everybodies attantion "Can i have everybody's attention? We will be on our way again shortly. Please get all you things in the wagons that are already out in front. This was out last stop at a comfortable inn. The nect week or so we will be sleeping in tents. I'll make a watch schedule for every night that we sleep outdoors. Let's get moving people!"
with that said he finishes his breakfast and after that he and the teamsters start packing things into the wagons.

ooc: everybody ready to move on?

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Saithnar is ready to go. (At least as soon as I get one more re-approval for Saithnar he will be.) ;)

Saithnar repacks his belongings and makes ready for the trip ahead. He makes sure to sit by his team members so that they can get to know each other better and perhaps plan some strategy.

Last edited:

Robichaud

Explorer
(ooc: Yeppers, as far as I'm concerned.)

"..well, ashes," Jamilee grates out, sounding vaguely disappointed. She's grinning/snarling as she her spoon in her empty oatmeal bowl, though, so she might just be exaggerating that. "Would have been nice to know beforehand, hnh, I might have ordered a proper bath."

With that, she gets up, hikes her rapier's scabbard up a little, and gives a questioning look at her team-mates before stating, "I guess I'm ready, though?"

She makes a mental note to bug (she's not the type to just ask) Hans about the layout of the mines at some later, more convenient time.

Last edited:

thegreyman

First Post
Dorrin will also sit as near his teammates as possible to try learning more about them over the next 8 uneventful days.

ooc:ready! (it is going to be uneventful isn't it? Nothing bad EVER happens when you travel... :D )

Sirhahn

First Post
(OOC: I'm ready to travel)

Finishing his morning meal and thanking the goddess for all she has provided for us, Landers addresses his mates, "Ready all, let's be off"

As Landers moves outside to the wagons, he mentions to Jamilee, "Following up on the tactics discussion from last night....the way I see it, you smash the bugs while Possum and I fill in with healing or smashing as necessary while Nura blasts them. Either Possum or I can be in the back rank to make sure that nothing sneaks up on Nura and starts munching on her leg unexpectedly! I'm no tactician but how's that sound?"

Last edited:

Dargon

First Post
OOC: Ready

“Munching on my leg” Nura looks horrified, “the last one that touched my leg without permission ended up in a nurse bed for over a week. Anyway it sounds good to me. Jamilee what you said about tactic I agree, we can’t really put any plans before we are in the terrain.
"Would have been nice to know beforehand, hnh, I might have ordered a proper bath."
“Me too but it is not like we are going to any fine parties or anything, I guess the ants don’t care whatever we smell or not. I for one am ready, although I start to wish I brought more bolts “

Last edited:

Wik

First Post
OOC: Possum is always ready to go. Re: The Krindof question - I think blocking an entrance may be more trouble than it's worth. Simply getting a work crew there to block the gates, when the place is crawling with ants, would be difficult, to say the least. Not to mention that ants are naturally diggers anyways - I think they could get by any construction we make rather quickly.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads