• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Long Live the Queen (all groups) [Boddynock judging] Completed

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: First off, i'll do my best to keep the speed up. Fact is that i am very very busy irl. RA: thanks for the tips, i'll surely use them. I don't want to rob these guys of too much treasure and xp so there are some ants left to kill.
I'm going to leave the big round updates for what they are since it costs a lot of time to update them. I'll stick to just short updates from this point.

Sorry I forgot to ad Nura's action. It was indeed a hit for 2 damage to ant 3.
Same goes for Possums attack, also 1 damage to ant 3.

Anyway, round 2 ends with the following actions:
Landers stands by to heal anybody who might get hit.
Krindorf fires an arrow at Ant 2 and HITS! dealing ant 2 5 damage.
Possum heals munchin for another 3 hitpoints.

Ant 2 took 5 damage and Ant 3 took a total of 5

Round 3 is up!
Jallembo, Nura and Quintane go first, then some ants and after that the rest.
I'll NPC all characters who wait too long with posting.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Cool. So after Jallembo, Nura, and Quintane go this time and the ants go again, you can actually speed up by merging the beginning of Round 4 with the end of Round 3--in other words, you can just alternate like so:

Ants Go
PCs Go
Ants Go
PCs Go
etc

That can speed you up by about a factor of x2)

B4cchus

Explorer
Moving on!

Round 3 (cont)

Jallembo Fires another arrow at ant 2, barely missing it because it is moving to avoid Dorrin's attacks.

Nura shoots a crossbow bolt at ant 2 but misses.

Quintaine completes the artillary section and fires an arrow at ant 3 and hits! the ant for 3 damage.

Ant 2 attacks Dorrin and hits!, dealing 8 damage to the cleric.
Ant 3 turns it's attention to Jamilee, but the nimble elf easliy didges the ant's mandibles.

Saithnar Shoots an energy ray at ant 3, killing it instantly.

The following folks go now:
Munchin
Ximix
Jamilee
Dorrin
Landers
Krindorf
Possum

(total damage: ant 1: dead, ant 2: 5, ant 3: dead)

You can all roll a listen check and consult the following sblocks if you met thier corresponding DC's:

[sblock= listen dc 10]
You can hear more ants coming from both the tunnel ahead and the tunnel on your right.

[sblock= listen dc 20]
There are only a few coming from the tunnel ahgead but definately more coming form the tunnel to the right.

[sblock= listen dc 25+]
There are about two ants coming from the tunnel ahead and about fout cominf from the tunnel to the right.
The two from the tunnel ahead further away.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: You beat me to it B4cchus. I was going to post for Quint and Saithnar as soon as I got to work here, but oh well. Sorry for the delay over the last few days. Monday and Wednesday wer crazy at work and Tuesday I didn't get to work cause my car was broke. Spent the day getting it fixed. Back now and ready to press on quickly.

thegreyman

First Post
Cleric 1, 0/8hp, AC 17

"Argggghhh! Those critters bite hard! I could use some healing!" Dorrin yells as he staggers backwards with blood running from the gash in his chest. "More coming from the tunnels!"

ooc: Dorrin's Listen (1d20+3=16)
Dorrin is staggered, so if possible he'd like some healing.
[sblock=Healed before his turn][sblock=Ant is Dead]Cast Bless and move 20' towards one of the openings [sblock=Spells Prepared]
Spell Save DC (13 + spell lvl)
0 - Guidance, Light, Mending
1 - Bless, Shield of Faith, Magic Weapon (D)

War Domain: Weapon Focus and Proficiency w/ longsword
Luck Domain: 1/day Reroll once before success/failure, Must keep second roll.
[/sblock][/sblock][sblock=Ant is Alive]Dorrin begins taking several hard and fast strikes at the ant directly in front of him. His aim is True!(1d20+3=17, 1d8+2=6) and he strikes the ant squarely.[/sblock][/sblock]
[sblock=No one gets a chance]5' step away, Convert Shield of Faith to CLW CLW (converted) (1d8+1=4)[sblock=Spells Prepared]
Spell Save DC (13 + spell lvl)
0 - Guidance, Light, Mending
1 - Bless, Shield of Faith, Magic Weapon (D)

War Domain: Weapon Focus and Proficiency w/ longsword
Luck Domain: 1/day Reroll once before success/failure, Must keep second roll.
[/sblock][/sblock]

Ximix

First Post
thegreyman said:
"Argggghhh! Those critters bite hard! I could use some healing!" Dorrin yells as he staggers backwards with blood running from the gash in his chest. "More coming from the tunnels!"

Ximix turns and moves to Dorrin's side. Again his native tongue proclaims the invocation of divine magic, touching Dorrin's gashed and bloody body, "fain-Tinechoen'dur e'a fallanai" healing Dorrin for 8, restoring the cleric to wholeness as Ximix tries to determine how the battle is going, listening and glancing at the entrances to the room, "I hear more, shall I cast my Bless spell now, or should I hold it for my last heal?" He asks those healers amongst the group at large. [sblock=OOC: ]Wow, got lucky there on the healing, having a +5 to Listen and Spot makes those a bit easier to count on. Released 'Shield of Faith' for Cure Light Wounds. Listen then Spot Checks. I screwed up and mis-pasted, my Listen was a 14 originally... Re-roll got me a 24! Spot was a disaster (6)[/sblock]
[sblock=Ximix Spells]Orisons (4)
Guidance, Guidance (+1 on one ATK, ST, or Skill), Light, Light (20 mins)

First Tier (3 +1 Domain)
Bless, Bless (2 Min), Shield of Faith
Domain:Knowledge: Detect Secret Doors (2 Min)[/sblock]

Robichaud

Explorer
Jamilee's action is already posted up too, pretty much. For clarity and reference, a brief rehash: she takes a five foot step to I-11, next to the one remaining ant, and pokes away at it, without much effect.

She hears Munchin shout, and picks up the cry as well. "Back to the tunnel! Front rank last!"

Remove ads