• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Long Term 4E Campaign Beginning

Hand of Graz'zt

First Post
Hello all,

I will soon be beginning a weekly campaign for D&D 4E - this game will be played using MapTool which is an online gaming table.

Do not worry if you are not familiar with it, I will be happy to walk you through it.

Please only express interest if you are willing to dedicate a significant period of time to the game and are willing to put effort into your character.

The timing of the game is undecided, I live in Australia (GMT +9.5) my job allows me great flexibility in time so will be choosing the time to fit the players.

Information about the campaign itself will be presented in the coming days.

If you are interested in playing please reply with the following:

Name
Preferred Playing Times (Actual Time and your timezone in relation to GMT)

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Hi, I'm interested, Been wanting to get more use out of maptool, I love it. I use it for my pbp games to make up the maps

Name: Darwin
Time: Late evening 9-midnight prefer friday or saturday (GMT -5, -6 come fall)

SeiferGunshin

First Post
Totally Interested. I hope times are flexible. I work Insanely weird hours that change monthly if not daily. US Army. I am in Maryland so thats Eastern Standard time which I think is +4 hours not really sure youll have to check that. And as far as noobness goes I would say I dont know a thing but I already read the 4th ed books so that wouldnt be completely correct. Havent played much cept a couple of 3.5 games back when I was in school have been interested in getting back into it ever since I left.

smartdot

First Post
I am also interested. Truth be told, I have never actually played a game of D&D before, despite owning the 3.5e PHB for several years. I have access to all the 4e source books, and have what I think is a good understanding of the rules for someone who has no actual playing experience. I have not used maptools before, but I am very willing to learn.

Name: Brian
Time: Mon-Thurs: 8-10, Friday: 5-midnight, Saturday: Anytime. GMT -5
(I am currently searching for a job, so the time I am available might change)

Fungusamnguss

First Post
Hi there. Id be interested in joining if the times were alright. I (like SeiferGunshi) am on the eastern coast of the US at GMT -5 (not +4 lol). Anytime after 6pm is alright with me and I can be on most days. Ive never played with 4e or maptools but shouldnt have a problem adjusting to either. As far as the books go Im sure Ill be able to find atleast the PHB online if not much more than that. While I havent ever played any 4e, I have played 2e and copius amounts of 3 and 3.5.

Name: Michael
Times: Any day after 6pm EST

Kaneki

First Post
Hi, I'm new to DnD, particularly 4e rules. But I'm interested in joining! If it's not too much different from 3.5, I'll manage to cope. Hmm, I am in the Pacific Time Zone (GMT -8:00), and I am free any day after 8PM, probably 4PM on Sundays.

Name: Steph
Times: Mon-Sat after 8PM, Sun after 4PM, weekends preferred

Greldor

Explorer
Jason
Northern Canada
Eastern Time Zone

If you are still looking for more players I'd be happy to join up. Most any night after 8pm for me usually works.

Geroy

First Post
If you are still seeking more members for your campaign I would be willing to join. I am not farmiliar with online play, but I have played numerous times with 3 and 3.5. I have never played 4e, but if there aren't too many changes it should be fine.

Name: Paul
Time: basically every night after 9, but I like to go out on weekends a lot haha so I would much rather play on weeknights
-5 GMT ( Eastern Standard Time )

Sordid

First Post
Myself and a friend of mine are looking for a long term game.

Is this possible game still active and open to new players?

We're both available most days from 8 pm to 12 pm. This is +10 GMT.

Both named Paul.

Both late 20's.

We're also both pretty comfortable with MapTool and Ventrillo, and 4E D&D.

Remove ads