• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for 3.5 D&D in Boston, Mass (or immediate suburbs)

msd

First Post
Hi!

With my recent schedule, I have mostly taken to playing online, but my schedule this coming year (last year of professional school) should be considerably lighter, allowing me to resume a regular face-to-face game.

I am 33, non-smoking, mature gamer who loves both roll-playing and role-playing. I would prefer to find a game within Boston, but will travel to the suburbs if need be. I am mainly looking at playing 3.5 because that is the system I am most familiar with.

Please let me know what else you need to know about me!

-Matt

Elodan

Adventurer
Suburb game.

Check the post linked in my signature for a description of our game. We're about a half session into an Age of Worms campaign (that's the AE/D&D hybrid).

We are on hiatus until the end of September as my brother is overseas doing his time for the naval reserve.

Let me know if you are interested.

Tom

Last edited:

Zephrin the Lost

First Post
Hey MSD

We are two gamers in our thirties looking for another player in our new 3.5 game. We meet in Roslindale and play two or three times a month on weeknights, usually Monday or Tuesday. Lots of role-playing and lots of action. Just last night, my gnome rogue/wizard was carried off by a large snake. (So not too much role-playing in that encounter, but plenty of rp'ing in others).

Give me a line if you are interested. iagbe@msn.com

--G

Remove ads