• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for 4-5 players for a A5e online campaign.

goatthief

Villager
DM looking for 4-5 players
Level 1 start, no homebrew.
When: Every second Saturday afternoon (MDT)
What's required: Roll20, Discord, and mic required.
Story:
The Grand Ghesh Empire is in peril. The great imperial capitol of Aruunthir has fallen (quite literally) to the curses of the orc witch queen. You are a group of adventurers who banded together and were forced to flee westward to the river-drenched westlands of the Empire. Do you help the keep-commander uphold the remnants of the empire in the face of a massive throng of refugees headed your way, or do you set up your own fiefdom to rule? This will be a sandbox campaign so player-driven exploration and story is important. Lots of combat and exploration. I'm a first time A5E DM but I've dmed plenty of online 5e campaigns. Anyone interested?

DM looking for 4-5 players
Level 1 start, no homebrew.
When: Every second Saturday afternoon (MDT)
What's required: Roll20, Discord, and mic required.
Story:
The Grand Ghesh Empire is in peril. The great imperial capitol of Aruunthir has fallen (quite literally) to the curses of the orc witch queen. You are a group of adventurers who banded together and were forced to flee westward to the river-drenched westlands of the Empire. Do you help the keep-commander uphold the remnants of the empire in the face of a massive throng of refugees headed your way, or do you set up your own fiefdom to rule? This will be a sandbox campaign so player-driven exploration and story is important. Lots of combat and exploration. I'm a first time A5E DM but I've dmed plenty of online 5e campaigns. Anyone interested?
Hi goatthief, i am very much interested. Let me know the best way to connect.

Remove ads