• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for 4e Game NYC

ruaalien2

First Post
I'm looking to get into a 4e game in NYC. Brooklyn or lower Manhattan preferred.

I'd prefer not to be the only female but doesn't matter much either way. I'm in my 20's so it would be nice to have a group in the 20-30's age range.

Hi. I'm starting up a new group in Manhattan. I don't know where it will meet. I live in upper Manhattan, but could play somewhere farther south if someone wants to host there. I can't say what the demographics of the group might be yet. I just posted about it here.

Moleculo

First Post
My group is looking for another player for our 3.5 game. I know you specified 4e, however your other criteria couldn't be more spot on. We're a group of 20-30 year olds playing on the lower east side. In the near future we are likely to start splitting between brooklyn and the les, as one of our hosts just moved.

It's a bi-weekly game, and I have enjoyed it immensely. You can read more about it in our DM's thread: ta-da.

Remove ads