• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a 4e maptool game to join

Zaran

Adventurer
If anyone is interested in playing in our online group, the player who was going to be a runepriest had to withdraw. Our first session is tonight so if you wanted to play a Leader role send me a PM. The game starts at 6pm Central every Tuesday starting tonight.

Andramelech

First Post
Macros?

Hey, I remember you guys talking about some macros when we played.

Do we need to use a token made with a known framework? Do you use a framework Zaran?

I played an LFR game the other night where the DM used the Deviant Null framework. The tokens were a pain to set up, but bitchen when we got them going.

What's all the hybrid stuff about? Are you mixing frameworks or just tokens?
I can make a simple macro, but don't know how to make a framework or modify one.

Zaran

Adventurer
Andramelech said:
Hey, I remember you guys talking about some macros when we played.

Do we need to use a token made with a known framework? Do you use a framework Zaran?

I played an LFR game the other night where the DM used the Deviant Null framework. The tokens were a pain to set up, but bitchen when we got them going.

What's all the hybrid stuff about? Are you mixing frameworks or just tokens?
I can make a simple macro, but don't know how to make a framework or modify one.

I made my own. I don't use alot because I'm a bit of a maptool novice. I don't mind if you guys use your own macros. As we go I think things will get more refined.

Zaran

Adventurer
I'm reviving this thread in case there is anyone who would like to get in our game tonight (Tuesday Jan 4th) at 6 PM Central. They have room for one or two more. We play every Tuesday at 6PM. The group has every role covered (1 Each). They could use someone with Thievery. The group is halfway through 4th Level. If you are interested send me a PM. We welcome players new to 4e.

Zar

Remove ads