• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a Boston Area Game

I just moved into the Boston area from North Carolina and I'm looking for a game of pretty much any description. I've been playing mostly d20, D&D 3.5 recently, but I'd be more than happy to play another system. It'd be great for me to find a game accessible by the T, but I'd be willing to drive if needs be. Also, I have a fairly large place in Allston, so I could host if necessary.

If you're looking for a player, just let me know!

NCSUCodeMonkey

Henry

Autoexreginated
Hi, Codemonkey!

It's not like I can help, :) but I'm glad to hear you two got settled in Boston OK.

Take care, guys!

Elodan

Adventurer
Our group is looking for an additional one or two players. We play in the Stoughton/Canton (not too far from the commuter rail stations) area which is about 20 - 25 minute ride south of Boston. Not too familiar with Allston so I'm not sure what kind of ride it'd be for you.

Check out the post in my signature and let me know if you're insterested.

Inosisi

First Post
is that close to pheonix?

We've got space in our game, but southern AZ might be a bit far. But consider it.

Let us know how you are settling in.

C & B

Inosisi said:
We've got space in our game, but southern AZ might be a bit far. But consider it.

Let us know how you are settling in.

C & B
Hey guys! I'm still working on getting together the contact info because we haven't changed our phones over to local numbers yet. As soon as I do I'm going to send the official "we've moved!" e-mail.

NCSUCodeMonkey

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
Hey.
Our group (which meets in Waltham) could conceviably use a new player as well.

We're accessible by T, and we meet Monday nights. Currently, we're alternating "Eberron" and "Midnight", with the occasional session of "World's Largest Dungeon" thrown in for good measure. (All run by different folks from our group.)

If interested, and you want more info, feel free to PM me here, or EMail ar RGentile(at)PHCS.com.

Remove ads