Looking for a D&D 5E game either online or around Chico, CA (Paradise, Oroville, etc.)

Quemaqua

First Post
Life has been stressful and crazy lately, was thinking maybe a little D&D would be good for the soul. I've always been a DM, almost never a player, and I got started in D&D with 4E. I don't have a lot of experience. I only ran one campaign in 4E, and have basically not played 5E but for one long one-off game I ran 6 months or so ago. Which was hysterically great fun. I don't have a ton of experience with tabletop RP in general, as I didn't play when I was younger, but I'm pretty familiar with things.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get on with a consistent group, preferably one that doesn't throw out the entire rulebook in favor of totally custom house rules, and also preferably a group that doesn't want to just run a quick one-off. I'd rather get involved in longer campaign if I could, since that's something I've never really gotten to experience. I'm fine with RP, but I'm not "into" RP. I tend to have more fun with a slightly goofier group, but I like a serious story and an interesting world.

I'm a 33 year old male living in Oroville (I just moved to the area and I know almost no one aside from family), and am willing to travel out to Chico or around if it's the right group. My schedule is more open than most people's, so an online game would be fine too. A monthly game would probably be perfect, or *maybe* every couple of weeks if it wasn't too far away. An online game I might be able to squeeze in more easily.

If you think I might be someone you'd like to play with, please tell me a little about your group! Maybe we'll be a fit.

Thanks everyone, happy gaming!

Ashven

First Post
Im looking for a DM near Paradise/Chico area. Ive got ironclaw as well. Let me know if you still seek to start a game

Eelix

First Post
Also looking for a group to join near Chico, CA. I'm open to Pathfinder, 5E, or even giving Shadowrun a try. Let me know if anyone has any openings. I just joined this site. I'm also on the tabletop rpg - Chico, ca Facebook group. Thanks.

Ashven

First Post
Also looking for a group to join near Chico, CA. I'm open to Pathfinder, 5E, or even giving Shadowrun a try. Let me know if anyone has any openings. I just joined this site. I'm also on the tabletop rpg - Chico, ca Facebook group. Thanks.
I live in paradise. I'm no fan. I'm a player. But I play by ironclaw game style

Remove ads