• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

looking for a game badly

snakebite019

First Post
i have many PnP chat things downloaded and i have AIM (snakebite019). i want to play a game version 3.0 or 3.5. i will create a new character (as i dont have one yet) and the rest is up to the DM :) . post your meeting time(s) and place(s) and what timezone you are in (so we are all on at the same time). preferrably once or twice a week would be nice but i am on all the time so i doesnt matter to me. thanks! :)

miskip

First Post
I am in need of a new player in my 3.5 DnD game set in the Midnight setting. We meet once a week on Sunday nights. I have posted previously here so you can read through that post for more information. We primarily use IRC to play.

Skip

Acidic_Dao

First Post
So, you up for a game?

I have posted here before. I play a chat game on yahoo messenger, it is a free download if you want to join the group. It is quite extensive, we frequently play on saturdays and friday nights. But somebody in the group is running a game almost every day. If you are interested email me at corrosiveassassin@gmail.com my handle on yahoo is acidic_dao

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads