• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a game in NYC

Eryndur

Explorer
Hi. I'm moving to NYC on July 1st from Los Angeles. I'm ready and willing to jump into a good group in the Big Apple, and I should be sufficiently set up and comfortable by the middle of July. I'll be living in Manhattan, probably Upper East Side/Yorkville.

Let me know if you're still trying to form a group.

mmu1

First Post
Will do, it's starting to look like it might be easier to just put a new group together as a DM...

Bump...

Last edited:

Chairman_Kaga

Founder of the Gourmet Gamer Academy
Believe it or not, it's actual really hard to find players and games in NYC, don't ask me why... I have posted on this board and on WoTC's looking for an extra player a few times and have never had any takers...so make of that what you will.

I am in the middle of a highly home-brewed FR campaign, but I game up in the Bronx on Sundays. I might be interested in a game though.

mmu1

First Post
I find that these things seem to run on cycles. I either don't hear from a single player in two months, or in a space of two weeks I get a dozen replies; either can't find a game at all or I'm playing in two and could play in two or three more if I had the time.

It's annoying, is what it is... I think I have to finally get around to getting a driver's licence to take advantage of all the gaming that seems to be taking place outside the city.

Remove ads