• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a game mat or tiles (white dragon's lair)

Shin Okada

Explorer
In the next month's game (D&D 3.5e), adventurers will brave into the lair of a white dragon. The dragon is a big one, gargantuan in D&D size (4 inch x 4 inch base). So now, as the DM, I am looking for some nice game mat (such as flip-mat) or tiles which can easily work as the white wyrm's lair.

I have WotC's Icewind Dale dungeon tile, but I am unlikely to make wide enough battle ground with them.

I have already checked Paizo's site and could only find winter forest flip-mat. That is good for the outside of the lair but not for the lair itself.

Do you know some other good products? I largely prefer to have 1-inch grids.

Jhaelen

First Post
I have been using the following poster map for a similar encounter:
Fantastic_Locations-The_Frostfell_Rift31.jpg

It's from this supplement:
Fantastic_Locations,_The_Frostfell_Rift.jpg

jasper

Rotten DM
For tiles where you draw on try Tact-tiles. About $65 for 6 but most of the dms in the local AL use them. We also steal each other dry erase markers.

jasper

Rotten DM
Also Roll 4 initiative has a good $60 bargain on face book. Some their dungeon tiles, 120 dice, dice tower, and a few other things. Most of their stuff is mid range but the bargain is great for a newby dm/group.

Remove ads