• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a Game Store in East County San Diego

ergeheilalt

First Post
Much to my discontent, the Wizards of the Coast in Plaza Bonita went out of business.(the closest game store listed in the yellow pages). Even worse they had a big sale this weekend and I missed it (grrr). I was wondering if anyone knew of a particularly good store for D&D material in the El Cajon, Spring Valley, Lemon Grove, or Rancho San Diego area.

Any help would be greatly appriciated!

Erge

--edited for bad spelling

Last edited:

CombatWombat51

First Post
There's a WotC in the Mission Valley mall, right next to the movie theater.

There's Game Towne in Old Town, but you'd have to look up the exact location, and parking is a royal pain.

And there's Game Empire (my FLGS of choice) which recently moved to Clairmont. It's on Clairmont Mesa Blvd, right off the 15, and next door to Family Fun Center, or Boomers, or whatever it's called nowadays =) I'm pretty sure Game Empire has a website that you could look up to find the exact address.

Dreeble

First Post
West

Heya:

I think neither CombatWombat nor I are familiar with the east county, so I'll just add another potential west county place: The Comic Gallery on Balboa & Genesee. ;)

Take care,
Dreeble

ergeheilalt

First Post
Thanks for the replys guys...
I've managed to goto all of those ... it just takes more gas that I'd like :) What can I say ... I'm cheap :p

Erge

Dr Lucky

First Post
Titan Games & Comics in Poway is great. It's on Poway Road, in the same shopping center as a Del Taco, a Starbucks, a pool hall, and a handful of other stuff.

Remove ads