• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a good Alu-fiend Template

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
No idea about the Dragon Mag, but I can comment on that template. Overall, it looks pretty good, though the ability bonuses and SLAs are a touch different than, for example, the Tome of Horrors version. The skills line is a bit wonky for a 3.5e template, and the page modification date suggests it may be a 3.0e critter. You might want to rejigger the skills and update alternate form to what the 3.5 succubus has.

Do you know where I can find a good Alu-fiend template?

The official Alu-Fiend for 3.5 is in Dragon Magazine 355 page 10

The related Cambion and Baron/Marquis Cambion can be found in Expedition to the Demonweb Pits page 195

In addition to the Half-Fiend template in Monster Manual page 147, there is additional customization for this template in the web enhancement called (Half)-Fiendish Variety at the wizards website.

Fhalyassa

First Post
The official Alu-Fiend for 3.5 is in Dragon Magazine 355 page 10

The related Cambion and Baron/Marquis Cambion can be found in Expedition to the Demonweb Pits page 195

In addition to the Half-Fiend template in Monster Manual page 147, there is additional customization for this template in the web enhancement called (Half)-Fiendish Variety at the wizards website.
Thanks for that info! I know that the Cambion and Baron/Marquis Cambion found in Expedition to the Demonweb Pits is messed up.

Last edited:

Remove ads