• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Looking for a good halloween game 7th level ish for 5e

I'm looking for a module to run for my group's annual halloween adventure. Should be around 7th level. Last year I ran Ravenloft for them in 5e, and it was a blast. any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly welcomed. Thank you.

Remathilis

Legend
Goodman Games Cage of Delirium. Its 3.5 (so you'll need to convert) Its character levels 6-8 originally, and its one of the best Haunted Mansion modules next to Ravenloft I've ever played. My group loved it (we ran it in 3.5/Eberron). Can't give it enough praise.

For decades, the ruined mansion south of town has been the source of furtive whispers and ill omens. While many have forgotten the night the sky burned red and the old halls fell to flame, all know that now its grounds are a dead place, where only fools and the suicidal dare tread. Yet those who do remember that fateful night nearly forty years ago can tell another tale: a tale of generosity, good intentions, and an unlikely romance, but also of jealousy, blasphemous curiosity, and demoniac insanity. The mansion to the south wasn’t just some fop’s manor house, they say, but a hospital – an asylum of the insane. Now the heroes must infiltrate the long-abandoned, fire-scarred, and cursed halls of Haverthold Asylum. Can they put to rest the spirits that still stalk the ruin’s halls?

You'll also want to get the soundtrack CD that is keyed to the module: Midnight Syndicates Gate of Delirium. It adds so much flavor and mood to the adventure and its a pretty awesome Halloween CD as well. Check out the previews on the link above.

Warning: it can be a bit long for one session; you might want to trim the "victory" conditions some if your only running it one session.

Remove ads