• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a good story time thread! your recomendations please...

Dremen

First Post
It is a little intimidating to start, not knowing what each campaign is about and all that other nonsense. Basically I'm looking for a tread to start from the begining and that features a well played monk.

Shameless plugs accepted and expected.

-D

JDragon

Explorer

AStott

First Post
Shameless plugs allowed, eh?

I can't help you with the well played monk part, but Jannot is a very well played tanner. Not only that, but this story hour is definitely very different from any others you might read on this board, and yes, that can be a very good thing.

Jannot the Tanner

Really, read it. I promise, you will enjoy it.

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Monks you say? Well, I don't know about well played, but there's a small brotherhood of kobold monks running through both my storyhours as Pc's. They seem to have captured the imagination of, well, six people, I guess, but they're there. The links are in the sig :)

Another recomendation is The Company of the Random Encounter - One Monk, around for a good portion of the story hour, and a very good read to boot: http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26330

maddman75

First Post
The two that everyone should read are Piratecat's and Wulf's. Both are endlessly entartainting and engaging. Not to mention more memorable moments than in a lot of novels I've read!

Doc Midnight's is pretty good too. Excellent writing and peppered with artwork.

DWARF

First Post
[sarcasm]Gee, Tsunami, I have also heard that Dr. Midnight has a fairly decent little story hour going. What was it called again? Knights of something or other? I guess I should go read it then...[/sarcasm]

Remove ads