• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a good website for miniatures. . .

Talvisota

First Post
Fellow boardies,

Please lend a guy a hand who has only three weeks left in the states before he goes back to work in central Asia.

I'm looking to purchase some miniatures, and don't want to drive over 30 minutes, which means that I need to get them online as I am temporarily located in Taylorville, IL.

I'm looking for generic stuff, and have no problem with plastic. Someone had recently mentioned a bag of cheap orcs for less than $20 or something like that.

Thanks in advance for the help!

( And, sorry I missed the Chicago EN boards day this June. I was out due to work. My son was born on the 24th! My wife is doing great and we are planning to head back the first week of August, after his first immunizations. )

Henrix

Explorer
It was probably me that mentioned Fortress Miniatures goblins, 20 for $10. They are not pretty, but cheap. (They've got some more stuff, including a few terrain pieces.)

(GWs LotR Warriors of Middle Earth are probably better, 12 goblins, 8 high elves and 4 men of gondor for $15. Plastic, and not 'GW'-sized, but 28mm.)

Remove ads