• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a group in Central NJ (maybe even NYC)

mhd

Adventurer
For the next 6 months, probably quite a bit more, I'm going to spend my time in the US, as my company needs me there. I'll be located in either Edison or Metuchen, central NJ. I've got a car, so for a weekend game I'd be willing to travel a few miles, but as I've neglected my driving for the last few years, I don't know if I really want to go to e.g. Manhattan...

I'm 31, German, fluent enough in English and willing to play (almost) anything. Generally I prefer fantasy games, but feel comfortable enough in space or gothic cityscapes.

mhd

Adventurer
Well, my schedule during the week is pretty flexible, so that's not the real problem. I'll just have more time driving to and fro on weekends, and the games tend to last longer. Driving two hours for a four hour game, well...

Cinerarium

First Post
I work about 20 minutes away in Bridgewater and live probably 45 minutes away in High Bridge. I'm up for playing on a Friday if we can find a few more players. Weekends are out for me because it's family time with my wife and kids.

Remove ads