• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a group in Wasilla/Palmer AK

Taronkov

Explorer
Hello, I just moved up to Alaska from NY a few days ago and am looking for a group to play with. I'll be bringing myself and possibly one other player to the table. I've played many games over the years starting with 2E D&D all the way though 5E, Exalted 2E, Paranoia, Shadow Run 4E and pretty much every everything published under Old World of Darkness and some NWoD Vampire. Ideally right now I'd like to get into another D&D 5E campaign as I left an Adventurers League game in NY and have a character I rather enjoy ready to go. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Taronkov

Taronkov

Explorer
Plenty of views and no bites... Thought I might add a bit, I've found a local shop in Wasilla(don't shoot me if I spelled that wrong) and I'm hoping that at least one of the 15 people they have for their three Adventurers League games is on these forums. I'll be there tomorrow so if you'll be there give me a shout so I have a potentially friendly face to meet. A bit about me, I enjoy long walks on the beach, climbing mountains and clubbing people with baby seals. All or none of that may be true...

Remove ads