• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a group to join in MA (Boston area or Northshore)

nearsighted_r

First Post
New guy here (both to the boards and to D&D). I've been a lifelong gamer (pc/console/board/etc and 27 years old) but have never had enough people motivated to learn D&D with as no one has been confident enough to DM without having played first.

I've been listening a lot to the podcast "Nerd Poker" and it's given me a serious itch to dive in and play. I'm up to join a group myself, but if you need more players I have a few friends who have expressed similar interest in learning and committing to a consistent game. D&D or Pathfinder are preferred to start up with, whatever version is preferred.

Anyone in the Northshore Massachusetts area or Boston area have a seat(s) open willing to give some extra time to bring me up to speed on the game? Or another direction to turn to look to start out with the game?

Remove ads