• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a half-elf, or elf template

Sunglar

Explorer
Fellow gamers…

I seem to recall seeing a half-elf template, I don’t know if it was on this board or somewhere else.

I’m looking for a half-elf, or elf template, preferably ECL 0.

Anybody know of such a thing?

Thanks in advance…

Sunglar

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
UltimaGabe said:
There is, of course, the Elf and Half-Elf class in the Player's Handbook. I don't see why you would need anything else.

Well, if you had Half-Elf as a template, you could apply it to any corporeal creature.

Half-Elf Goblins. Half-Elf Manticores. Half-Elf Gelatinous Cubes.

You're presupposing you can find a Cube willing to mate with an elf, but apart from that...

-Hyp.

Sunglar

Explorer
Ok let me rephrase… I realize the first post might be too general.

I like the Elf and Half-Elf in the PHB. However I am creating a campaign where elves can “pass on” their heritage to any living creature, and I was trying to come up with the half-elf as a template, that can be added to OTHER races, so we could have (pardon the nonsense here for a minute) a half-elf dwarf, a half elf lizard man.

Maybe it could be called elven ancestry or something like that, grant half-elf traits, and still be ECL 0.

Do any of you know if something like this exists? I just wanted to bounce my ideas against existing rules and see how they meshed… Perhaps I should look in the house rules forum?

Thanks!

Sejs

First Post
That shouldn't be too difficult. Just take the half-elf race in the PHB, and take out all the human benefits. What's left over should be the half-elf template!

...er, wait.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Sunglar said:
... so we could have (pardon the nonsense here for a minute) a half-elf dwarf, a half elf lizard man.

I'm talking about Half-Elf Cubes, and you're apologising for nonsense?

:)

-Hyp.

Last edited:

Pax

Banned
Banned
Hyp, would it really be a half-Elf Cube? Or would it be a Half-Cubic Elf? And if the latter, what sort of shape IS "half-cubic", anyway?

Sunglar

Explorer
Thank you all… I’ve had a great laugh!

I’m looking into this and if I write anything definite I’ll post it on the house rules for your opinions.

Ciao,

Sunglar

Remove ads