• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for a thread

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Maybe someone can help me out here- I'm looking for the "vampire town" thread that was here on ENWorld some time ago. I thought I had it bookmarked, but apparently did not, and can't find it now. It was the thread in which people discussed what the development of a town that was known to be plagued by vampires might look like.

Thanks to any and all who can assist!

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Awesome! May the Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young smile upon your house, good sir! This Elder being is deeply indebted. :D

IcyCool

First Post
rossik said:
we dont have a "search" option here?

if we do, i cant find it!

It's only available to community supporters. But you can, through the power of Google-fu, still search the site. Here's how.

1. Go to www.google.com

2. Type in your search words (for example, ninja).

3. After your search words, type the following: site:www.enworld.org (so if you were looking for ninja on ENWorld, you'd type ninja site:www.enworld.org)

4. Search!

Steve Jung

Explorer
Cthulhudrew said:
Awesome! May the Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young smile upon your house, good sir! This Elder being is deeply indebted. :D
You're welcome. May you bathe in the blood of your characters.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
BOZ said:
even better, copy and paste this into the search bar:
By "even better," you mean "incredibly handy but doesn't actually pay for the site's bandwidth, in case you want to support the site and search and see who's online and get a nifty user title too." :D

Seriously, google provides a fine alternative for folks who aren't community supporters.

Remove ads