Looking for a village

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
Aye matey! The Hamlet of Thumble be full o' good villagers just ready to be put to use by a crafty pirate like yourself there. The lil' halflin's be just the size fer polishin' the inside o' the cannons to broadside the enemy! That be if you hav' em on your ship that is. Aye!

Last edited:

jester47

First Post
Arrr! Let us not forget yar mateys that the Crucible of Freya fetures a grand village of 420 souls called Fairhill. I am using it meself in the silver marchys. An bein from the kindly undead over at necromancer games, it should be little work to drop in. Indeed for me I just had to change the name of one of them divine types. And if that is not enough for ye, than try Cherry Knoll in one of the earlier Dungeon mags! But alas, seems that there are a many a village you could put in ere.

Aaron.

Last edited:

Clumsy Bob

First Post
Thanks for the input you scallys, when I can actually translate the info I will try and digest it. (Do the boards auto translate, I wonder)

Bob

qstor

Adventurer
Arr matey.....Whoops...Talk like a pirate day is over

What issue of Dungeon is that village of Cherry Knoll in?

Thanks

Mike

Halivar

First Post
Many of the classic 1st Ed. pdf's on wizards.com have maps + environs for towns of many sizes, with fleshed out NPC's to boot. Oh, and in-town side-quests if they ever get tired of questing across the hills and planes (pun intended, har dee har har).

For guys like me, who were in daipers when they first came out, they're like new!

Last edited:

Remove ads