• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for adventurs with a certain plot *read inside*

Gundark

Explorer
I'm looking for some low level adventures (1-5) that deal with assination plots to kill the king (or even an important person). Free or otherwise. Any help will be appreciated.

DM_Jeff

Explorer
Gundark said:
I'm looking for some low level adventures (1-5) that deal with assination plots to kill the king (or even an important person). Free or otherwise. Any help will be appreciated.

There is a d20 Mini-Module put out by AEG called "Kin and Kinsmen" which deals with exactly this. I updated it for 3.5 in the collection "Adventure I" when AEG did the reprints. It's actually pretty good, if a little short. It could be played in 1-2 sessions unless you really draw it out.

"All The Kings Men", a d20 adventure by Monkey God deals with the immediate aftermath of the assassination of an archbishop.

Hope this helps!

-DM Jeff

mikebr99

Explorer
Return to the Keep on the Borderlands... actually has an Assassin trying to kill everyone in the village, not just the important people.

Mike

Greg V

First Post
The old 1e adventure Destiny of Kings was all about the plot to assassinate the king and his heir by other members of the nobility. It was re-released in 2e I believe under the same name.

Ceresco

First Post
A Carnival of Swords by Scott Charlton is a low level adventure about the plot to assasinate the Emperor. It's in the Arcanis setting, but easily ported over to another campaign. It is available on pdf. here on EN World Game Store.

Respectfully,

Edward Kopp: Arcaniac at Large

Pinotage

Explorer
Ceresco said:
A Carnival of Swords by Scott Charlton is a low level adventure about the plot to assasinate the Emperor. It's in the Arcanis setting, but easily ported over to another campaign. It is available on pdf. here on EN World Game Store.

Respectfully,

Edward Kopp: Arcaniac at Large

I'll second this one as a good, intriguing adventure.

Pinotage

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads