• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for an old book...

dark2112

First Post
I remember attending a session of Rolemaster some years back, and the GM had an optional sourcebook I would like to hunt down. The problem being - I don't have any idea what it was called. I believe it wasn't an actual Rolemaster book, merely some generic supplement, but basically it was a very large and detailled background generator.

You could choose or randomly select lifetime events, some which would take place in childhood, others in adolescence, and so on. Results were quite varied and detailled, and quite a bit of pre-adventure background could be generated using this.

If anyone thinks they know what particular supplement I mean, I would appreciate a reply. I suspect this book is out of print, but I'm pretty sure I could recognize the cover (not that I could describe it, sadly).

Thanks in advance.

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
I think your mean Central Casting -- Heroes of Legend by Paul Jaquays. A 96-page book that's nothing but a lifepath system for fantasy games. It was published by Task Force Games in 1988.

Remove ads