• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking For An ONLINE Webcam game for nights

mandi2000

First Post
Hello everyone! I'm looking for an online webcam game for nights, preferably D&D 3E or D&D 4E, those I am quite familiar with.

I haven't updated my character's info on here yet, still waiting to see if anyone has such a game going or is intending on beginning a new campaign, but she's all ready for some adventuring!

Hope to hear from some of you soon and can't wait to meet ya!

XOXO, Mandi

Me :) - http://i44.tinypic.com/24mdv1e.jpg

Last edited:

sj.largent

First Post
I am looking for an online game as well, 4e is my preference. I don't know about webcam game, but my last group used the voice only option on Skype to run our game. If you fine something, let me know. There is also the option to find a DM who doesn't have a game, and find him a group to DM for.

mandi2000

First Post
Hey there, I have been talking to a couple people about starting a night game if you'd like to join us. We haven't done anything yet so you haven't missed anything.

mickeymacattack

First Post
I'm Interested

I am all for it if you guys have room, don't have a web cam though so you would have to do without my smiling face XD

What kind of games do you typically play? RP heavy? Combat? Or do you try for a more balanced playstyle?

Remove ads