• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for D&D 3.5 players in th holliston MA area

tanis

First Post
I am starting a Eberon campaign (6th level). You start out in sharn city of towers as Citzens. the campaign already contains a warforged fighter, a elf cleric of the undying, a half elven ranger, and a human wizard. you start with 7000 gp for magic or alchmel items but do not need to pay for mudane things (such as armor and weapons excluding master work) besides barding. I f there are any question on these limets... ask me.

Last edited:

tanis

First Post
We meet around once a week at my friends house for about 3-6 hours maybe more. and did you mean worcester MA? cause I looked you up on mapquest in the closest Wister is in Pennsilvanian:eek: .(How do you spell that?)

Last edited:

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Yes I live in Worcester.

I have it spelled that way because that is how people around here pronounce it

on the other hand people who are not from around here pronounce it "War-chester".

tanis

First Post
Oh well. Anyway we meet on the week ends during the school year and we meet pretty much anytime we can during the summer. we are having a game at my friends house on our last day of school (tuesday). Me my friends are all around 14 years old and have been playing for 1-3 years. Im 13 as of now. How about you? (If you think im one of those internet stalkers im not those guys kind of scare me:uhoh: :confused: ) my email adress is grocery@comcast.net. If you have an Idea for a charecter contact me.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads