• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for D&D 3.5e gamers in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hello,

I'm looking to find out if there are any gamers in the Edmonton region looking to start a new D&D gaming group. These gamers should be "serious" about wanting to play a game.

And when I say "serious", I mean serious about knowing and understanding the rules, not getting bogged down by rule debates, and open to trying something her or she hasn't played before. I don't mean "serious" playing style. I like gaming that is fun and somewhat loose. However, I don't like silly.

And while I am looking to DM my own homebrewed campaign, World of Kulan, I am open to playing just about anything D&D related. I like Dark Sun, Spelljammer, Planescape, Greyhawk, and Forgotten Realms (not as much as I use to).

Note that I have completely converted to 3.0/3.5. I could play a 2nd Edition campaign but it will not be my first choice. I like Alternity as well, and am interested in getting my feet wet with a d20 Modern/Future-style campaign, although I don't own either of those books yet.

Basically, I'm looking to connect and interact with other gamers on a social level. It is illogical, in my mind, too just jump into a new gaming group without a reasonable get to know everyone phase. Hmm, perhaps a D&D gaming club. :\ Does anyone know of any in the Edmonton region?

Anyway, either send me an e-mail (rblezard@telusplanet.net) or post to this thread.

Cheers!

Robert Blezard
A.K.A. Knightfall1972
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada

Last edited:

Tarodin

First Post
Here is some info which might help you find some players:
The Duelists Of Alberta (D.O.A.)
13012 69 street
Edmonton, AB T5C 0H4
403-476-1752
E-mail: swp@telusplanet.net
-----------
University of Alberta Gamers Club
University of Alberta
Edmonton, AB T6G 2J7 Canada
(403) 492-9909
E-mail: uapgc@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
-----
Perhaps you can let these folks know you are looking.

I hope this helps!

Tarodin

http://www.advancinghordes.com
Advancing Hordes Dice & Miniatures

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Just wanted to let everyone know that I've found myself a new gaming group. We might have room for one more player, but I can't say for certain. I'll need to consul with my co-GM.

Cheers!

KF72

Remove ads