• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for D&D 3.x elemental related base/prestiege classes

davout1805

Explorer
I'm looking to inspect as many elemental (water, air, fire, earth, lightning, etc.) as I can. I wonder if anyone could tell where I could find some more. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

These are the ones I'm know of:
Elemental Savant from Complete Arcane
Enlightened Fist from Complete Arcane
Frost Mage from Frostburn
Frostrager from Frostburn
Rimefire Witch from Frostburn
Elemental Warrior from Planar Handbook
Blüdfrost Cavalier from D&D Wiki
Direfrost Knight from D&D Wiki
Disciple of the Undying Cold from D&D Wiki
Earth Vanguard from D&D Wiki
Earthen from D&D Wiki
Elemental Warrior, Earth from D&D Wiki
Elemental Warrior, Water from D&D Wiki
Fire Born from D&D Wiki
Frost Knight from D&D Wiki
Thunder Cleaves from D&D Wiki
Water Shaper from D&D Wiki

Halivar

First Post
At first, I was just gonna click in and respond "Elemental Savant", and then I saw your list, which is more comprehensive than anything I could come up with. I daresay that if none of those classes has what you want, you may want to consider taking a different class whose mechanics you like and "reskinning" it as an elementalist.

Oh, and your user name has suddenly, and quite unexpectedly, gotten me jonesing to play Napoleon's Battles again. Auerstädt is the funnest. Scenario. Ever.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Sha'ir from Dragon Compendium, vol 1 (though it's a lot more than just an elementalist, it has strong elemental ties)

Remathilis

Legend
Bonded Summoner from Miniature's Handbook
Elemental Scion of Zilargo from Magic of Eberron
High Elemental Binder from Player's Guide to Eberron

davout1805

Explorer
Sha'ir from Dragon Compendium, vol 1 (though it's a lot more than just an elementalist, it has strong elemental ties)

They don't have to be an elementalist. They just have to have some connection to at least one elemental source. Thanks to you and everyone contributing.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads