• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for DND Player’s and GM in the Bay Area - South Fremont District

CndGrl

First Post

Hi we are a couple looking to host a game at our house on Friday evenings (Day can be subject to change) and we need players and a GM.

About us:
We are a fun couple in our mid 30’s that transferred to California from eastern Canada last year. We have 2 kids 13, 11. We are also both in the computer industry.

We have played multiple d20 systems but our favorite is DnD 3rd Edition. I have GM’ed in the past but would prefer to play. I would not mind sharing GM duties by playing different campaigns this would allow me to GM and play. We do like the more role-playing than hack and slash but a good battle is fun. We like to solve puzzles and riddles. We have played with miniatures but did not bring any of them with us here. We did bring all of our manuals.

We would love to get together with a group that enjoys the game and wants to have some fun.

We are looking for players that:
Want to have fun
Want good company
Want some laughs and to meet new people.
If you have kids it is ok to bring them we have space for the kids to play while we play

If you are interested please email me at trish_eds@hotmail.com :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads