• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for feedback and advice on half-completed setting.

Seiun

First Post
A while back I started posting about a custom setting I'm building for my college senior project. After a few updates I let the thread languish because I thought (mistakenly) that taking the rules set away from a d20 base wasn't welcome.

Problem: I've managed to do a massive amount of work on the setting since then, and I want to get the world out that my project exists, drum up interest and get feedback. And I'm not sure how to present it all without it being overwhelming.

So, where exactly should I start in order to get people involved? The world itself is high fantasy, clockwork technology, magic-as-science, fey-and-gods-playing-with-mortals sort of deal, and the rules are using World of Darkness style dice pools combined with tactical-style action points.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Q: How does one eat a whole elephant?
A: One piece at a time.

You could start by posting your stuff in thematically tight threads, like, "Races of Z," "Magic of Z," or "Campaign-Specific Houserules of Z."

If you can, link to your languishing thread, and cross-link the threads as you put them up.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads