• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for feedback on my Game Bloody Quest.

Tony Pettersen

First Post
Hi guys. I'm looking to get some feedback from y'all on my game bloody quest. Iv set up a survey for some anonymous feed back if you want to do it with out scrutiny, It's a tabel top skirmish rpg like 40k and DND mixed together. The response has been pretty good so far, and the one review iv had on you tube was very encouraging.

You can check the video of the review here, he does a better job of selling it than me haha.
https://www.youtube.com/user/giddoen

The betas free to download from here
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/…/Bloody-Quest-open-beta

The Survey can be filled out here
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/R82QZMY

Any feedback is welcome

BQ ready Cover_1.jpg

Attachments

• 18893322_1703570386338734_6471543568244453587_n.jpg
    18893322_1703570386338734_6471543568244453587_n.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 636
Last edited:

Slit518

Adventurer
Reading through the sample file, it appears there are many typos.

However, the quality thus far from layout, to artwork seems really well done.

I think I will give it a download and a look over.

P.S.
The name of the game reminds me of Bloody Roar the arcade fighting game.

Tony Pettersen

First Post
I remember bloody roar on the PS 1. Man what a random obscure reference but i wont complain haha. By memory Bloody roar was a really good fighter. Some of my favorite games are on PS 1. As for the typos thats new, i thought we got them all out and you are the first to mention it. We are Australian based so maybe there some spelling differences? Can you point out some of the typos?

Slit518

Adventurer
I remember bloody roar on the PS 1. Man what a random obscure reference but i wont complain haha. By memory Bloody roar was a really good fighter. Some of my favorite games are on PS 1. As for the typos thats new, i thought we got them all out and you are the first to mention it. We are Australian based so maybe there some spelling differences? Can you point out some of the typos?

Mostly grammatical, missing commas, things like that. If I find anything looking the full book over, I will let you know.

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
You had me at "Bloody Quest." Badass art didn't hurt, either. But since I'm desperately trying to finish a supplement, I'll have to download and read later.

Re: grammar...don't they make grammar-checkers for that sort of thing?

Tony Pettersen

First Post
People do tend to enthusiastically yell “Bloody Quest!” around the table when we play. The book was professionally edited, the grammar I thought was 👍. But any feedback you can give all the better. I’m gearing up for a full release and am modifying it based on feedback. New builds going to clean up the back end of the system a bit to make it easier to follow and tidy things up. Also looking flesh out the role play elements a bit.

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
I just looked over the sample portion on DTRPG...and your professional editor owes you several more passes. Honestly, I was having trouble understanding what each of the character sheet elements were about, when I realized that I had, by that point, still no idea how the game is played, so the character sheet elements couldn't mean anything.

I was also a little concerned when I read, on the DTRPG description, that battles last from "20-40 minutes," but that's a whole separate post.

BTW...your graphic designer deserves a raise ;)

Remove ads