• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for fun T-Shirt ideas...

Flynn

First Post
Good Morning, All:

The extended gaming group I belong to likes to make fun T-Shirts for big events that we attend together, such as Gen Con.

As we begin to discuss our plans, we are now looking for some new T-Shirt ideas that we can create for our group. With that in mind, I figure I'd check and see if you guys had any suggestions.

I do NOT want links to existing T-Shirt vendors. If we wanted to do that, we wouldn't make up our own unique shirts. I am looking for fun and interesting ideas.

In years past, we have created the following T-Shirts for our group:

* A picture of "The Last Supper", modified with Dr. Pepper cans and gaming supplies all over the table, and a caption that reads: "Jesus saves; the rest of you roll for damage."

* A picture of a troll with the caption "Swag Patrol".

* A picture of a module cover called "Assault on the Dealer's Room", detailing a module for Conventioneers levels 1-40, in honor of Gen Con's 40th anniversary, and the famous Gygax "Candyland" quote on the back.

...and similar concepts.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

With Regards,
Flynn

+5 Keyboard!

First Post
A friend of mine started saying, "You got pwned" in his best AOL "you've got mail" voice at my last Friday night game during a grueling combat. This'd be pretty funny on a tee with the AOL mail box icon with that reference underneath. ...or not. Humor is such a subjective thing.

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
Too bad you already had the "Jesus saves" version.

What about the Mona Lisa as Mona lizard with a sword ran through? Or "The Scream" with the caption "How did I manage to fail that save?"

Not the best ideas, but it's late at night :eek:)

Belbarid

First Post
Flynn said:
Good Morning, All:

The extended gaming group I belong to likes to make fun T-Shirts for big events that we attend together, such as Gen Con.

As we begin to discuss our plans, we are now looking for some new T-Shirt ideas that we can create for our group. With that in mind, I figure I'd check and see if you guys had any suggestions.

I do NOT want links to existing T-Shirt vendors. If we wanted to do that, we wouldn't make up our own unique shirts. I am looking for fun and interesting ideas.

Front- "Held back by the Wight Man"
Back- "But the cleric cast Restoration"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads