Looking for Game: Connecticut

Keepers

First Post
Hey I'm looking for a Saturday afternoon/evening (only real time I can play that isn't seasonal) in Connecticut. Something in the Middletown/Meriden area to the central Connecticut shoreline (New Haven to Old Saybrook). I'm a guy in my late 20s who showers and has a job... I'm looking to play D&D 3 or 4. I haven't played in a few years and was given the D&D4 books for Christmas this year from an old gamer friend. I just came across them while cleaning and really got the urge to play again. I'm looking to join a game or put one together. I don't GM only play but I can host if needed. If you are from the area and looking for another player or looking to put together a group let me know!

Ormazd

Explorer
hey there.

I run a game on Saturday (morning to evening) in New Haven. We are looking to add one more person in order to increase the chances that we'll actually be able to play. We prefer to run with no fewer than 4 characters in the party, and that's been a difficult thing to put together recently.

We are mostly students and professionals, aged mid-20s to mid-30s. We are playing 4th edition and are in the midst of a long-ongoing campaign.

If you have are interested and have any questions, drop me a line at verecundumus@hotmail.com

Remove ads