• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for game shops around Killington, VT

jaults

First Post
My wife and I are headed north (from PA) for a bit of vacation. And what kind of vacation is it if it doesn't involve looking for gaming shops along the way? We're staying in Killington, Vermont. Any good shops within, oh, 45 minutes or so of there?

Thanks,
Jason

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
The only game shop I know of in Vermont is in Burlington. It's called Quarterstaff Games. It's located on Church Street there, above Earthprime Comics.

Hope that helps!

spectre72

First Post
Alzrius said:
The only game shop I know of in Vermont is in Burlington. It's called Quarterstaff Games. It's located on Church Street there, above Earthprime Comics.

Hope that helps!

Burlington is a little more than 45 minutes from Killington.

There is a new store in the northern part of the state that I can get you info on if you want (again more than 45 minutes).

Other than that there is a store in Lebanon NH.

All of these are more than 45 minutes from Killington, but it is the best you will get in Vermont.

I usually order from amazon, doordice, and RPGshop.

Guess that is a testiment to how few FLGS there are in the area.

If you want to contact me off of the forum I am available at spectre72@adelphia.net

jaults

First Post
spectre72 said:
There is a new store in the northern part of the state that I can get you info on if you want (again more than 45 minutes).
Thanks, guys.

Spectre72
, if you have info handy, that'd be great. As tourists, we'll be making the requisite trip to Ben and Jerry's, which is north of Killington, I believe.

Thanks,
Jason

SmokeDoctorlove

First Post
Game Shops

There are others here, but Quarterstaff is the only one I know of that is well stocked. The rest are comic and card shops that sell a few out of date game Items. I may be missing some but I don't think so.

Remove ads