Looking for gamers or game in Southampton

Vraister

First Post
Hi,
we are two guys who are looking for a game or gamers.

Style and system: We are looking for a game with a good balance of action and interaction. We are looking for a fairly core DnD 3.5 game but we are open for other systems or a more adventurous DnD game.

Attitude: We are both quite mature and are looking for a mature game. Don't get me wrong. We like a laugh and to goof around from time to time.

Experience and so: My mate has experience with DnD and a few other systems. He also would be willing to run a game. I have only played DnD so far.

If your interested drop me a line or reply here.

Cheers
Vraister

wmasters

First Post
Check out the Hidden Fortress on East Street (right by the entrance to the Eastgate Shopping Centre) - it's a pretty good FLGS, and they might be able to help. They also run Arcanis and Greyhawk regularly, so if you were interested in those there's that option as well.

Inconsequenti-AL

Breaks Games
Depending how mobile you are: Southsea Games and Models over in Portsmouth might be worth checking out.

Not sure if they still do (or have closed!), but they used to post ads for games in the shop. Found an excellent group in Gosport through them. Although that was years ago... possibly worth giving them a call?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Vraister said:
Still looking for gamers!

Drop me an email - we have a group of five, and I'm not certain folks will be happy with going up to seven, but it's worth a shot!

Remove ads