• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for gaming group - South Florida (Hollywood)

sumradagnoth

First Post
Hey,
Me and my buddy are looking to join up with an existing gaming group, or start a new one... preferably a D&D 3.5 campaign. We're in Hollywood, FL and have been gaming for approx 12 years. Both are mid 20's and have fairly open schedules.

Looking for a group or campaign that employs a good story and focus on solid RP. Both of us have some DM experience and a good understanding of the 3.5 rules.

If there are any takers, post back and we can discuss. Thanks for looking.

Solrac

First Post
D&D in Hollywood

Hey there I live in Hollywood. I played D&D mostly AD&D 2nd edition from middle, HighSchool, to College. I have the rule books, dice from that and also version3.0 . Yet I have never played with 3.0 rules. I dont know if you are looking for more gamers in Hollywood. Im 26. I havent played since college its been 7 years. D&D is such a great game...i was very excited when I saw your e-mail. Im just a regular guy who really loves D&D. Are you down with having someone join a campaign or start a new one. Im sure I will catch on fast to the 3.5 rules. Please let me know. Feel free to e-mail me to carloscalderon@bellsouth.net
None of my current friends game and they would actually think its strange or a waste of time. Its actually kinda weird for me to post this thing but once again...I love this game

Remove ads