• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for generic builds for all classes at all levels

Does anyone have a source containing generic builds for all classes at all levels, or at least most classes and most levels?

Something where I can just go look up a 12th level Wizard, 24th level Warlock, or 2nd level Cleric...on the fly..and have full stats, power list, equipment, etc.

Dodavehu

First Post
Does anyone have a source containing generic builds for all classes at all levels, or at least most classes and most levels?

Something where I can just go look up a 12th level Wizard, 24th level Warlock, or 2nd level Cleric...on the fly..and have full stats, power list, equipment, etc.
I think the OGL forbids that kind of thing. But supposedly they're revising it soon to maybe (maybe) allow this in the future. For the time being I think you're stuck doing it the old fashioned way (with the PHB's table of contents).
--

I think you mean GSL, but yea I knew that...was hoping there was something still that I could use to get quick stats for a given generic character of X class at Y level......

Remove ads