• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for group in Los Angeles

MrJamela

First Post
I'm also in West LA (although I work in the Valley)...

Are you folks thinking about a standard weekend game or a once-a-week weeknight kinda game?

The real world has eaten up my weekends, but I'm always interested in finding a good group to play with on a random weeknight....

Jaime

Sanackranib

First Post
I run a bi-weekly Saturday game in the pasadena that could use a few reliable players. if any of you would be willing to drive out this way drop me an email.

deltadave

First Post
Mistwell said:
Oh, and any advice on a decent local gaming store anywhere nearby? I just went to All Ways Gaming in Chatsworth and it was awful. I used to live in El Segundo and drove down to Torrance to go to Third Planet, which was a superb store, but alas that is simply too far to drive now.

The Last Grenadier in Burbank is really good. It's on Hollywood Way, just south of Magnolia on the East side of the street.

Dave

Matt Lazarus

First Post
Anyone from the Hollywood/Beverly Hills area? I don't mind travelling, but I'm sans car so I'm tied to the great black rock that is LA public transit.

John_Cooper_3

First Post
Howdy - I am looking for a couple of people (3-5) whoul would be interested in a Rolemaster campaign set in Middle Earth. My group is located in the San Fernando Valley, and we usually play on the weekends. If you are interested, e-mail me @ John_Cooper_3@Hotmail.com

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Reviving this thread in case anyone has it subscribed, or is still interested in putting a game together. I am open to a new game.

Canaan

First Post
I always thought that symbol/picture you use for your avatar looked like a syphilis sore seen ubiquitously posted around LA on those LA county health department ads....

....I'm just sayin'

Remove ads