• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for group near or in the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC)

kngo89

First Post
I'm a new student that just moved in at UIC. I was wondering if there is anyone here or near who would want to play any role playing game. I'm good for almost anything whether its D&D, WOD, or Indie. I would prefer being a player. I haven't found any role players here yet. I just hope there is someone around, otherwise I might just go crazy.

carlbobo

Explorer
I have a game the will hopefully play on the weekends in Tonica, IL. If you dont mind the drive you are more than welcome to join.

kngo89

First Post
Thanks for at least replying back to me. I think thats a bit far for me. I was mostly trying to find people at my university who play role playing games. I haven't found any because I think most of them play behind closed doors. I think I'm going to get a D&D related t-shirt. Someone might see it and then I might get some results.

kngo89

First Post
Its the University of Illinois at Chicago. Its on the near west side of Chicago. Its in the middle of little italy, its next to greek town, and pretty close to Pilsen. You are thinking of NIU. If you were thinking of driving out to DeKalb, it would be kinda far. Driving into the city alot would take a lot of time and money.

Last edited:

Mimir1

First Post
Wow, obviously at this point this post is even older, I'm at UIC, and while the year is ending, if anyone is interested for a game in the fall, let me know.

johna_6

Explorer
Wow, obviously at this point this post is even older, I'm at UIC, and while the year is ending, if anyone is interested for a game in the fall, let me know.

I don't know if kngo89 is still around, but I'm looking for a game and live very close to UIC.

Mimir1

First Post
Great! I dunno if you know anyone else interested? I don't, at least, so we'd need more people, but I'm definitely up for it.

johna_6

Explorer
I know some people who might be able to play, but probably won't be able to commit until there's a real game and schedule figured out.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads