Looking for ideas for the end of Lost Tomb of Martek

The last part of the Tomb has the players going to these little demiplanes to retrieve some maguffins. Of the three planes in the module, I think two of them are a little weak. The Moebius Tower is a cool little dungeon a bit like a Dr Who episode. The Black Abyss is an interesting area where the laws of lhysics are breaking down, but is a bit boring from a game standpoint because it is just a chase with a couple of random encounters. The Crypt of Al-Alisk is pretty much just a teleportation puzzle.

I'm looking for ideas of small (4-10 room) dungeons, or similar, to challenge the players and characers. Published stuff is fine - I have no issue buyig things based on recommendations. Since these are supposed to be self-contained demiplanes, the setting doesn't really matter (apart from being "swords & sorcery" of course).

The game system is D&D 5E, the PCs will hopefully be level 7 by then, maybe level 8.

Ideally, each little dungeon will have a theme. For example, the Moebius Tower is "time", the Black Abyss is "space". I have vague idea of a theme of "colour", with colour-based puzzles and a maze.

TIA.

Remove ads