Looking for local Tabletop Players (SC) for a new RPG

Stellar Forge

Villager
Posting on behalf of a rising local RPG Game Dev/Host...

Heroes of Power!

Join Me For My Tabletop RPG "Mini-Campaign"

3-5 sessions of play in an action-packed science-fantasy sandbox where you take on the role of adventurers exploring a remote region of an alien planet.

• Looking for up to 5 players

• Players new to Fate are encouraged to join • Players familiar with Fate (Core) are also encouraged to join

• Invite your friends!

Adults Only: Content has mature themes including Horror, Violence, Blood, and Tragedy.

Apply now through the following Google Forms link, or by scanning the QR code below: Heroes of Power! - Info & Sign-Up

Attachments

• HeroesOfPowerQRcode.png
    HeroesOfPowerQRcode.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Stellar Forge

Villager

Heroes of Power!

3-5 sessions of play in an action-packed science-fantasy sandbox where you take on the role of adventurers exploring a remote region of an alien planet.

• Players new to Fate are encouraged to join • Players familiar with Fate (Core) are also encouraged to join

• Invite your friends!

Adults Only: Content has mature themes including Horror, Violence, Blood, and Tragedy.

Apply now through the following Google Forms link, or by scanning the QR code below: Heroes of Power! - Info & Sign-Up

Attachments

HeroesOfPowerQRcode.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 41

Stellar Forge

Villager

Heroes of Power!

• Invite your friends!

Attachments

HeroesOfPowerQRcode.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 46

Remove ads