• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for mercenaries

Orcslayer

First Post
*a man puts a message on the board*

" Looking for mercenaries. Orcs and bugbears have buit strong holds in the dungeon on the outskirts of town. Anybody wishing to be employed please talk to me I am sitting on at the table in the3 dark corner. All mercenaries must provide their own equiopment. Job will be dangerous"

R

rouge

*a man in off black garb approaches the table in the corner and sits with his back to you. he places a note in your pocket finishes his drink and walks away*

R

rouge

" I shall take your job. Provide me with the details and i'll do it, as long as it pays well enough."

R

rouge

i need to know what i'm up against. i will determine a flat fee when i know more.

Orcslayer

First Post
Youll be fighting against bug bears and orcs. The highest any of them is level 6 in the infantry, 10 in the calvary, and the general is level 20.

R

rouge

i can do the job alone for a flat 1000, which includes outfiting.
if this is acceptable to you let me know.

R

rouge

i will do it for 800. it may be a lot, but i will get the job done quick and permanent.

Remove ads