• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for min-maxers

BTRC

First Post
I've just posted revision N (where N is a large number) of the in-development "power creation" chapter for EABA v2. In other words, a new super-power/magic/gadget system. Or perhaps "yet another" instead of "new". Anyways...

I know it is a long way from perfect, but I figure the best way to improve it is to throw it to the sharks. So, the chapter in its entirety (80 pages) is now available for download at:

http://www.btrc.net/forum/6-eaba-v20...-powers-take-2
(the file link is about halfway down the first page of the thread)

So, if you are a munchkin, min-maxer, powergamer or general system geek, have at it. Any and all useful comments on it appreciated. Note that you actually have to register on the site to get the file. I originally set it up with open access, but inside of four hours I started getting spambot posts, so I had to reinstate registration to keep them out.

This is just an announce thread. If you do download it and have some comments, try to put them on the BTRC forum so everyone else in the testing can get at them.

Greg Porter
BTRC games

Remove ads