• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for more players in far north Chicago suburbs

MythosaAkira

Explorer
Our group is looking for another player or two for our weekly D&D (3.5e) campaigns. We play on Friday nights from about 7/7:30 until 11/11:30 in Gurnee. Currently we are alternating between two campaigns, one "regular" D&D (set in the homebrew in my .sig below) and the other Ravenloft. Each campaign goes for 2 weeks then flips to the other.

If you're interested, reply to this thread or e-mail me at brucegulke at gmail dot com.

MythosaAkira

Explorer
Deron -

Did you ever get my reply to your e-mail message about this post? I haven't heard from you; just wanted to make sure it didn't get swallowed by a spam filter or something.

Kareyev

First Post
Must of died in some sort of filter as I never saw it. I sent you another note last night. Give that a shot. I'll make a Gmail account if that fails.

MythosaAkira

Explorer
I got your message, I've sent a reply. Hopefully it gets through!

Oddly enough, the first message you sent me originally had gotten trapped by GMail's spam filter (maybe the URLs made it think it was spam...?). I was looking for a different message that may have gotten caught when I noticed something mentioning ENWorld and D&D and realized "that's not spam" :)

Remove ads