Looking for Online 3.5e Pacific Mid-week

OmniRusted

First Post
First time posting, hope I don't make a fool of myself.

I've been playing D&D since I could read. Lately I've gotten VERY sick of my local group, which is made up of 97% munchkin and rulemonger. My specific grievance is with the lack of character role-playing specifically. I've seen enough bow-fighters to last a lifetime.

Currently I'm hoping to expand my horizons by going back to my on-line role playing roots, and I'm starting here.

What I am looking for specifically is a VERY character role-play based Dungeons and Dragons 3.5e / 3.0e group that is dedicated to what they do. people who can really get in to 'the zone' where they are yelling, screaming, and crying, yet can still manage to keep their in-character and out-of-character opinions and reactions separate.

My plan is to start with a role-play based group and play several sessions / campaigns with them until I feel comfortable enough to throw my own stories and modules at them.

My preferred venues are OpenRPG and IRC, but I have also done voice-chat role-playing over Skype and Ventrilo (with MapTools accompaniment for dice rolling and character sheets)

Feel free to leave any comments, or e-mail me at omnirusted@gmail.com with any questions.

OmniRusted

First Post
Ok, since I can't edit the subject header: I'm looking for an Online D&D 3.5e game, and I'm in the Pacific time zone. I should have been more specific.

Remove ads