• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for online 4th Edition Game

bobbyblues

First Post
Hello and thanks for reading. Hopefully one or more of you will be able to help me satisfy my itch to play some DnD. I am currently on a Wednesday game that will be changing its time to 6:30 eastern and was hoping to find more games to join. I have 4th Edition down pretty good I think at least for the basics and would love to find a game where there is some good roleplay. I use maptools, skype, ventrilo, and xfire. I am willing to download and try new new means of virtual table top and chat programs, though the ones I posted seem the easiest to use. I am bored out of my mind at the moment and would love a post. Thanks and have a nice day~ Bobby

bobbyblues

First Post
Nothing quite as annoying as getting a certain amount of views with no posts. Still looking for a 4th Edition game. Also any other players looking for a 4th Edition game feel free to post in my thread. Will make it easier on Dms looking for multiple people. Thanks for reading again ~ Bobby

bobbyblues

First Post
Uh there are multiple ways and they depend on the GM or a mass of the players, but you will use virtual table top programs like maptools to roll, move, fight, and explore maps. Also a group will more than likely use a voice program like skype, ventrilo, or xfire to converse and also to hear the DMs storytelling and whatnot. Having character builder helps a lot since it allows you to make a 4E game character with ease and also you can send your character sheet to your DM with a email. I believe thats all.... uh hmmm did I forget anything? Anyway if you find a DM then ask him or her what they desire for the game.

Nikroesis

First Post
Yo

Im also looking into the possibility of playing an online game. I run with a group here in md. but thier schedules have given us little time to play. Im looking for a game at least once a week, doesn't matter what day or time for me.

I can download any programs that I will need (with in reason) and I think I still have an old version of maptools that I can update. I also have and am familiar with Skype. Anything other than those two programs I will prolly need help with getting and/or using.

You can catch me on nikroesis @ hotmail or on here.

~Nik

AzureMagi

First Post
I am also interested in a online run game. I have played D&D for a while but never played over the internet but its getting hard to find a group locally so looking into other options for gaming.

Remove ads