• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for Player for Pathfinder Game in Brooklyn-East Village

Mars

First Post
I'm looking to add a player to my Pathfinder game. It's a homebrew campaign, using a world I've been continually developing for many years. A while ago we started up again with brand-new characters, so you'd enter the game at 3rd level, and playing with experienced players. A good balance of action and role-playing and storytelling, of the swashbuckling/intrigue variety (if there is such a thing). I aim for Neal Stephensen's "Baroque Cycle" and probably land somewhere closer to "Mission Impossible." I thoroughly enjoy writing for the game, and am also an actor and theater director, which maybe helps a bit with funny voices, I mean NPCs. We play twice a month, roughly one weekday evening in the East Village and one weekend day in Brooklyn.

If this interests you, let me know!

Martin

socjustice

First Post
Definitely Interested

Greetings!

I am also in Brooklyn (between Bedstuy and Clinton Hill). I am new to Pathfinder and definitely looking for more opportunities to play. I am currently involved in a game with 4 other people that doesn't meet often enough to satisfy my desire to play and I also might be diving into another campaign soon.

Mars

First Post
Hello!

Hi socjustice, and thanks for your interest! So probably the next step is to read a bit more about the world and see if it is something that interests you. And I can answer any questions you have as well. Is there an email address where I can send you some stuff? Mine is marsmda at aol dot com.

Cheers!

Martin

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads